Have you ever opened your wardrobe, looked inside and seen rails of clothes and thought” I have nothing to wear!” This is more true of a lot of people than you might think.
We constantly buy pieces when we see them without any real thought as to how we are going to wear them and then they end up tucked in our wardrobes unworn and unloved.
It is possible to create the perfect capsule Lagenlook wardrobe using a small number of pieces that you know you will wear and which will mean you will always have perfect outfits to create. Let’s take a look at the best pieces for your capsule collection that will help you achieve order in your wardrobe.
How to create the perfect capsule Lagenlook wardrobe.
1. Pants. You really only need a few of pairs of pants in different styles to create your capsule wardrobe.
Go for a harem style, a palazzo and a skinny leg and you will have all you need for each outfit. All of these styles work perfectly in the Lagenlook wardrobe and can be styled with tops, dresses, tunics, whatever you want to wear. If you chose muted, plain designs then all the better.
2. Dresses. Everybody needs a dress in their wardrobe as there are just so many occasions when you will have to wear one.
In the Lagenlook styling, go for a classic design that will look great casual or smart. A plain design in a classic colour such as grey, blue , black or cream will work best as you will be able to style it in so many different ways.
With a dress you can go for a slightly longer cut that will enable you to wear it on it’s own without the need to wear trousers.
3. Tunics. Lagenlook styling wouldn’t be complete without tunics in your wardrobe. They are an essential piece to create the Lagenlook look and so you will need to make sure that you have a couple.
Choose a plain and print design that will allow you to make different outfits easily. A good idea is to have a long -sleeved and a short- sleeved option to allow for even more layering ideas.
4. Jackets and coats. Again an essential part of your wardrobe, it is a good idea to chose a cropped jacket and a longer length one as this will again give you a wide variety of style ideas.
I would always chose classic colours so as they don’t date to quickly and they
work with more of your wardrobe.
5. Accessories and shoes. A critical part of your wardrobe are shoes and accessories. A good range of coloured and printed scarves will brighten up and add interest to more muted outfits that you wear.
The same with necklaces and jewellery, accessories will add a real point of interest to your outfit. For shoes go for a pair of Chelsea boots, sneakers and flats to be able to create a large number of looks.
How to create the perfect capsule Lagenlook wardrobe Final words
Working with this capsule collection will enable you to get each item working to the max for you, meaning you not only save money by not having clothes that you don’t wear but that each outfit is easy to create and saves you time and a lot of hassle.
Click here to discover